Discover preset reports for fast, accurate, and easy reporting about your business
A general overview of sales from a given time period. The report includes itemization metrics like gross sales, refunds, net sales, discounts, tips, and taxes.
A summary of the total collected and any associated fees from credit/debit, gift cards, and any other tender types.
Shows daily, weekly, and yearly gross sales charts.
Shows details for all items sold including gross sales, net sales, discounts, and total sold. Use display options to see item sales by store, room, register, payment method, or cashier.
Product Group Sales
Shows details for all items sold including gross sales, net sales, discounts, and total sold.
Shows gross sales, net sales, average sale size, and sales count per employee.
Labor vs. Sales
Track wages and see how your labor cost compares to sales.
A list of discounts. Order Discounts have their own totals, item discounts are totaled together, discounts from marketing campaigns are marked with [coupon] + [campaign name].
Tracks everything related to your gift card activity.
Tip distribution between eligible employees. There are 3 possible configurations you can set in your store settings from the Store Overview page.
1) "Pool and Split by day" Tips are totaled per day and distributed by hours worked. (for $100 in tips and 10 labor hours, each hour worked receives $10 in tips)
2) "Pool and Split by hour": Tips are totaled per hour and distributed by employees working that hour. (for $10 in tips and 2 working employees, each worker receives $5 in tips)
3) "Cashier Keeps Tips": The employee logged into the register at time of payment keeps tips
Standard payroll report calculating hours, wages, overtime, and total pay.
A quick summary of hours worked, and total pay by employee.
Break down of authorizations, refunds, chargebacks, fees, and Net total for credit card transactions.
List of deposits made from Adyen to your store's linked bank account.
If you notice that your Payment Method Report (credit cards only) and Merchant Processing Totals are not adding up, here are a few things to look into.
1. If a transaction is refunded on a different day than the original payment was taken, that refund will be taken out of the refunded day deposits.
2. If a transaction is processed through the customers bank on a day following the initial transaction(1-2 days later is common) than the payout for that transaction will be included in the later days deposit.
If your discrepancy is more than $100 please reach out to the Crisp Support team to look into the issue further.
Q: Are third-party sales included in the preset reports?
No, by default we leave those sales out, you can run a custom report and use the Sales Source dropdown and include third-party sales.