- How to know what version your POS is running
- Select the menu icon in the top left corner. The sidebar menu will appear.
- The version number will appear in red at the top of the sidebar menu, under the company name.
- Customer Loyalty Programs
Crisp App Updates
- iOS (Apple) Updates
- Go to the Home Screen on your iPad and open the 'TestFlight' app.
- Simply tap 'Update' and it will automatically download the most recent version of the app.
Note: If you are already on the most recent version, the update button will instead read 'OPEN'
All app versions can be found in the "Previous Builds" menu if you are needing to switch to a specific version
Once the new version is finished installing, simply open up the Crisp App and enjoy!
- Press the white icon with 6 dots at the bottom of your screen. You will be taken to a screen with all of your apps.
- In the Google Chrome app, go to the URL https://internal.crispnow.com/download/?list
- Select the version to download (please contact Crisp to know what version you should be downloading!)
- Follow the prompts to install