How to handle an order when a customer wants to pay with both cash and card.
Note: Cash payment must ALWAYS be taken first. If a card is used to pay first, the entire order will be charged to the card.
- Tap the Cash button, then enter the amount they will be paying with cash
- Tap Pay. The amount paid will be automatically subtracted from the total amount due
- Tap the 'Back' button to return to the payment method screen
- Tap 'Credit/Debit Card'
- Complete the payment flow as normal with the new amount due
- When the card has been approved, the order will have been paid for, and you're good to go!