Sorry to hear that the receipt printer isn't working. Try these steps to get it working:
1. Check that the printer has paper.
2. Be sure that the paper is inserted correctly. The paper should feed from the bottom.
3. Check to make sure that the ethernet cable is properly and securely connected to both the printer and cash drawer.
4. Check that the power cord is properly and securely connected to both the printer and power outlet.
5. Try turning the printer off then on again. You can do this using the power switch and/or unplugging the power cord.