Order Total Discounts are discounts that will effect the final total of an order, regardless of what products or how many products are part of the order.
Creating Order Total Discounts for use on the POS is done on your store's backend site.To create an order total discount:
- Login to the store's backend site
- Click the Settings tab, then the Modifiers icon
- Locate the "Order Total Discounts" box, then click the blue + button
- Enter the discount name
- % Off or $ Off?
- If the discount will be a $ Off Discount, check the "Fixed" box
- If the discount will be a % Off Discount, leave the "Fixed" box unchecked.
- Discount Amount
- If the discount will be a $ Off Discount, enter the $$ amount that will be removed from the order total
- If the discount will be a % Off Discount, enter a decimal point followed by the percentage you'd like to be taken off of the order total (ex. a 25% discount would be entered as .25). If you are creating a 100% discount, simply enter 1.
- Click "Save"
Order Total Discounts will be immediately available for use on the Crisp POS app.
*Note: Order Total Discounts created on the demo server will also be copied to all stores where menu copying is applied